Thursday 27 August 2009

Is rave fashion last year?

In a recent interview I was questioned whether a recent Times piece that neon rave fashion is no longer cool and whether I worried about this?  I have no idea what the Ibiza crowd are wearing this summer not do I care what the London media / fashion set are into.  All I know is that raving is a state of mind not about being cool.   Ravers want to have fun and wear what they want.  Of course if this is bright and reacts under rave lights and gets them notice, more the better, it justs means they can meet more like mind friends and break down any barriers.

Will the fashion change?  Of course some things will come in and others will go out bt ravers will always want, sexy, bright, colourful clothing or something cheap that can be customised to make a statement.  Long live rave fashion forits part of the freedom that makes the events so great

No comments: